Las Vegas

A place for your favourite pics

Las Vegas

Postby nig » Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:00 pm

I just got back from a few days in Las Vegas at a conference - thought i would share a few pictures snapped on my phone while I was there

So this is where I stayed:

and this is a picture from inside the pyramid, taken from the balcony outside my 15th floor room

After a function one evening, I walked back to my hotel as I need a breath of fresh air, some random shots from a long the Strip

The second day of the conference finished up with a Matchbox20 concert, managed to get a front-row pass

09 Isuzu D-Max dualcab traytop
nig

Postby nig » Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:12 pm

On Thursday I had a few hours kill before my flight, so went exploring on one of these - its a diesel/electric hybrid, holds heaps people and runs a regular shuttle up and down the strip and over to Old Vegas and the shopping outlet centres

Snapped this out of the bus window - it is actually a faily new medical centre - very arty

Back on the strip

And this is the shot that sums up Vegas - I strolled past a group of Elvis impersonators, and the next guy I saw was a Storm Trooper (Star Wars) with his helmet off getting a tarot reading - very sureal, just had to turn around and capture the moment

09 Isuzu D-Max dualcab traytop
nig

Postby Taziiy » Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:32 pm

a whole different world over there
Taziiy

Postby hissen » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:35 am

It's Vegas baby
hissen
fire trailer

Return to General Pictures